Come join the Component Debug team as a Component Debug Engineer. In this position you will have the opportunity to solve diverse, high impact problems at the intersection of design, process and high volume manufacturing. You will be responsible for driving resolution of circuit issues limiting the performance, power, or yield of Intel's silicon across its current CPU product portfolio and driving features and methodological improvements across its future CPU portfolio.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Abundant curiosity
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to size and schedule work independently
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team in a task force mode
- Ability to work and integrate into a dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information to peers clearly and concisely in both written and verbal media.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a pre-silicon logic or circuit design role, or a post-silicon functional or electrical validation role
- Minimum 1 year experience in at least one programming or scripting language such as PERL and Python.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- ASIC/VLSI design skills
- Logic design skills and experience in Verilog or VHDL coding
- Knowledge of JTAG/TAP functionality
- Experience in Testing ATE/VLSI
- Coursework in relevant areas of programming, digital design, and computer architecture desirableInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.