Board Design Engineer - GT
- Sort-Test Technology Development is seeking talented individual to join our System Test Hardware Development team in Kulim, Malaysia to design and develop digital and/or analog circuit boards for use in test equipment.
- You will develop skills and assume responsibilities in areas that include but not limited to schematic design, component and part selection, layout design, board debug and design verification.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering. -Knowledge in electronics/digital systems.
- Good understanding of the Windows OS.
- Self starter with excellent communications skill.
- Knowledge in software programming language is an advantage.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth