Software Engineer - GT
- Responsible for developing/validating software for the System Level Test SLT and Product Platform Validation PPV tester platforms.
- Encompasses software development, board functional test development, regression test automation, software release validation, and customer support.
Inside this Business Group
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Desired skills/experience:- C/C++ programming skills.
- Experienced in developing software for the Windows OS.
- Knowledge in electronics/digital and firmware-based systems.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth