The Program Analyst Intern will assist in establishing and maintaining planning and tracking systems and providing impactful analysis for Intel's product development teams with the goal of improving their predictability and competitiveness.
Candidate will also exhibit the following behavior traits:
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, detail oriented, environment with multiple weekly deadlines and time critical analysis.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex data and conclusions in easily understandable way.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for driving product planning, tracking, and analysis this is not a traditional electrical engineering or programming role.
This role is a year round/part time internship at Intel's facilities in Chandler, Arizona.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or any related field of study that includes Data Analytics.
- Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the U.S without requiring sponsorship.
- Desired experience in critical path schedule creation and management, automated key performance indicators KPI/dashboards, risk management, requirements management, and product lifecycles PLC preferred.
- Desired proficiency in Microsoft Project, Prochain, Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL, SPBI/Power BI, HSD-ES, MSOffice, RTC or Jira, and Doors Next Generation DNG.
- Skill in gathering and structuring data into software decision support models, analyzing them, spotting trends, and recommending improvements.Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.