In this position, the responsibilities will include:
- Preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and general maintenance to building facilities, piping and plumbing systems, mechanical system, electrical systems, safety systems, security systems etc.
- Managing technical events like electrical interruptions, leaks, malfunction and manning a 24/7 technical control center that monitors the building facilities.
- Working with clients via a service call system.
Seeking for an experienced and hardworking student with good technical approach, handy man, to provide quality and reliable support to building facilities in Haifa Campus.
- Student currently pursuing a B.A/M.A or PE degree
- With at least 2 years until graduation
- Prior experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical systems
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Service attitude
- High level of Hebrew and English
- Relevant educational qualification in Electricity would be an added advantage
-Availability to work 3 shifts a week (morning/ evening/ night)
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth