In this position, you will be responsible for validation of various IntelR Software Development Products.
Working as final checkpoint before product delivers to end-users you should demonstrate ability to validate the product from customers' point of view.
You should be able to work closely with various international teams and stakeholders such as development, documentation, release management, marketing, and technical support to ensure highest quality of Intel software products.
Being a self-driven professional, you should be able to gather product requirements, define validation strategy and plans, develop and execute tests, analyze and report findings.
You will have opportunities to participate in a complete wide range of SW development tools targeted for different market segments.
All of these will give you strong abilities to grow your software validation professional in different areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop an understanding of new Intel architectures and software products
- Learning new Intel software products functionality, developing validation plans to ensure product quality
- Exploring optimal test approaches and writing test cases to increase product feature coverage
- Running tests, analyzing failures, reporting bugs
- Gathering and analyzing test metrics and developing improvement plans
You should be an active student of Master's and Bachelor's daily department in a relevant field.
Additional qualifications include:
- Awareness of software engineering development process
- Experience in software testing or quality assurance
- Experience in unit-testing or test automation
- Experience in Windows*, Linux* or macOS* operating systems
- Programming skills in C and/or C++, Python or other scripting languages
- Ability to ramp up fast and learn new technologies
- Disciplined and ability to work independently and in a globally dispersed team environment
- Good analytical, written and/or verbal communication
- Proficient in English verbal and written and local language
- Acquaintance with technologies of one of the most popular Cloud Service Providers Amazon, Microsoft, IBM or SalesForce would be additional advantageInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.