Customer Business Analyst
- CBA manages the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply.
- Overall account owner to customers for end-to-end supply management related to product roadmap, demand, supply, backlog, rebate, inventory, daily customer issues like logistics.
- Key contact to field, supply team, planner, logistic, credit and finance related to supply request and order fulfillment activities
- Revenue owner who responsible to provide accurate revenue updates in revenue management tool and engage with field and customers for revenue synch up.
- Drive tactical demand forecast accuracy in alignment with supply, gain visibility to customer data like production plan, inventory, consumption, salesout data and provide product mix or supply guidance through customer collaboration.
- Utilize and support continuous improvements for system, business process, tool and reports.
- Influence customers and internal stakeholders to align with SMG management directions.
- Working with cross Geo, cross organization and other internal stakeholders to drive an effective supply chain model.
- Rebate forecast (i.e. reversal & accrual) and payment/credit note management
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree preferred. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
- 2+ years related experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions
- A 'can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Intel goals
- Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base
- Innovative and self-directed
- Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.