Intel is currently seeking Cloud Solution Engineers to join ESS Reference Architecture team at Intel Gdask. We are working on Software Defined Infrastructure SDI, which is an emerging technology focused on accelerating Intel Architecture optimization for private clouds.
As a Cloud Solution Engineer you will be responsible for all life cycle from designing, creating, configuring, administering, maintaining, testing and optimizing of Microsoft products based Reference Architecture including hardware and software components in the computing, storage and network parts.
Your Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Continuously learn and deep dive into Microsoft technology to use this technology to solve customer's problem
- Designing Reference Architecture including hardware, software, application/service and customer usage model that solves real customer issue and brings value to the customer,
- Designing, executing and analyzing software and hardware architecture performance, capacity and other test results
- Identifying HW and SW bottlenecks in Reference Architecture and proposing constant improvements- Collaborating with other Intel departments and third party vendors, acting as a binder between teams to fixing issues and determine best solution
- Documenting Reference Architecture and presenting to different forums including out of Intel.
- Willingness to continuously learn and deep dive into Microsoft technologies
- Proficient communication in English, including technical documentation reading and writing and business/technical presentation.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies, storage and cluster resiliency
- 2+ years of experience in Windows Server administration & configuration
- Experience in Microsoft cloud technologies Azure, Azure Stack, Windows Server, MSSQL Server and knowledge of Windows services: AD, Network Policy and Access Services, WDS, Remote Desktop Services and others
- Knowledge of MSSQL database both Windows and Linux - core strength in database performance
- Microsoft certifications MSCE
- Experience with Ansible, PowerShell or other scripting language
- Experience with networking Software Defined Network / Network Function Virtualization
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in working with SCRUM, ITIL according to business strategy
- Fluency in Polish
What we can offer?
- Getting experiences with the newest Microsoft technologies e.g. Azure Stack, S2D
- Getting experiences with the newest Intel server technologies based on Purley platform
- Working on project productization for the market and partner Microsoft
- Working in an experienced team with unique skills on cross-technology projects
- Excellent teamwork atmosphere,
- Career development activities like getting & giving mentoring, coaching, training, attending conferences, innovation events including patenting,
- Great Place To Work program with many groups of enthusiasts different sports, music and others,
- Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.