- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the ledger accounts and preparing financial statements and reports.
- Develops and maintains the policies that govern the Company's reporting process and ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards.
- May define the accounting system roadmap and system requirements of the future and assist or direct system programming resources in the development of accounting systems.
- Accounting functions may include general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset accounting, inter company accounting, and payroll.
- Supervision of lower level exempt or non exempt employees is common among incumbents working in accounting operations.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- ACCA/ CA / ICAEW / Bachelor of Accountancy with 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience in preparation of Local Statutory Accounts.
- Dealing with Auditors, resolving accounting issues, interpreting and application of GAAP Standards.
- Prior Audit Experience is added advantage.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience is a prerequisite.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.