The candidate will be working on defining the Design Automation Environment, flows and methodologies for Intel FPGAs with an overall goal to improve designer productivity and first pass silicon success.
- BSEE / MSEE / PhD in CS/CE/EE plus 15 years of experience
- Strong management experience having led teams
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of DA and Design members
- Good communication skills- In depth knowledge of Chip Design Tools, Flows and Methodologies across Custom Design as well auto-place-and-route style of designs
- Proven background in SW engineering principles and must have experience architecting complex flows which involve 3 or more EDA tools.
- Strong scripting and software development skills in either Perl or Python
- Strong understanding of front-end-design, back-end-design, electrical analysis, reliability analysis and static timing analysis
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.