As a WCS Intern the ideal candidate will learn progress reporting and performance against schedule.
Candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Flexibility in schedule to meet critical deliverables and deadlines
- Availability to work full time
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Familiar with the following:
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
California, Santa Clara;