Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size.Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events
organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
maintains office supplies
manages departmental recognition
tracks headcount and spending
serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications.
Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations
Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Work is on shifts rota 2 days Day shift, 2 days Night shift, 4 days off shift - Student will work 3 out of 4 shifts in each cycle. Position is in Kiryat Gat in Shifts structure
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a Bachelor's, or Master's degree. Minimum 2 years till graduation. Ability to work 75% 3 out of 4 shifts.
- Demonstrated experience in teamwork, customer service and project management in a dynamic and intensive environment
- Administrative management capabilities
- Strong PC skills including advanced Excel*, PowerPoint* and Word*
- A highly organized person
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Good proactive and initiative skillsInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth