Cloud Solutions Engineer DevOps
Exceptional opportunity for a junior engineer to join a global team working on the innovative Intel's software and hardware solutions for autonomous driving automotive market!
- as a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for creating, configuring, administering and maintaining cloud-based hosting environments that are foundation for Big Data, distributed processing of high volumes of data with machine learning analytics, deep learning frameworks and artificial intelligence.
- You will become part of the team which is one of the best at Intel and you will have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals who are the best professionals in their field.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited the following duties:
- Capturing use-case requirements from users, develop or customize software solutions to match the need, deploy the solutions to the users and support them through their use.
- The support includes engaging in debug sessions, involvement in technical discussions and conducting users training.
- You will be part of a winning team in a fast-paced startup-like environment, working on the latest technologies that creates future.
- We are looking for a junior engineer with IT background.
- The candidate is expected to have some level of technical development background, preferably in a scripting language i.e. Python/Bash/Ruby.
- Experience with *nix systems.
- Knowledge of usage SCM i.e. Github.
- Experience in CI/CD even theoretically is a plus.
- Experience in working with customers is a plus.
- Experience with containers Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiarity Hadoop/big data components is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
Due to the nature of work, involving geographically distributed teams, the candidate need to have a good level of English, speaking and writing capabilities. This role requires continuous learning, you should love learning new things, we give you access to the top market learning platforms and training.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.