Responsible for deploying Sort Class Test Program collateral and readiness for testability and manufacturability of IC (integrated circuit) from development stage into HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) factory and ready for production ramp (PRQ).
* Execute and build test case study for manufacturing testability and study.
* Drive ATE Test Program platform programming.
* Responsible for continuous manufacturing efficiency trend monitoring, identify improvement opportunity with first cut ROI study before develop and deploy the improvement proposal, or submitting the improvement project to rightful
* Plan and schedule daily tasks, develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment based on standard practices.
Basic qualification - Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics, Science or a related technical degree
* General knowledge, personal skill, and working experience to be considered as hiring advantage:
* Working experience in semiconductor industrial, possess semiconductor HVM manufacturing process flow knowledge (where applicable)
* Possess statistical data analysis and data system automation skills
* Possess strong teamwork, communication, problem-solving and influencing skills
* Fun and cheerful personality with strong learning desiresInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.