Threading Runtimes team is looking for active and motivated student with programming skills who is interested in building a career of software engineer at Intel. In this position you will join software engineering team of highly skilled and motivated professionals responsible for development of Intel Threading Building Blocks Intel TBB runtime library.
Intel TBB is a widely used C++ template library for task parallelism that lets you easily write parallel programs that take full advantage of multicore performance, are portable and composable, and have future-proof scalability.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Full development cycle for the product functionality, from design through coding and testing to release and maintenance
- Engaging in internal activities related to infrastructure and development processes improvements
- Working with other teams and business units within Intel on technical and implementation specific requirements
- Preparing technical content wiki, papers, presentations, blogs etc. about the product features and capabilities
The successful candidate must have:
- SW programming and debugging skills for one or more of the following operating systems: Windows*, Linux* or OS X*
- Solid knowledge of C++ acquaintance with C++11 is desirable
Additional qualifications are a plus:
- Knowledge of other programming languages and tools such as assembly, Python/Ruby, Unix shell, Java/C/Objective-C, makefiles
- Experience of cross-platform programming for Windows*, Linux* and other operating systems
- Proven ability of planning own efforts and delivering results
- Good communication and presentation skills ability to clearly explain complex technical issues and suggest data-driven solutions
- Good English skills
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated and self-directedInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.