Senior Analog Designer
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
Inside this Business Group
- MS or higher in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of extensive experience in on-package multi-chip IO and SERDES design in VDSM technology nodes.
- Must have IO buffer, PLL/DLL, linear regulator design experience
- Possess excellent analytical skill and provide effective solutions to technical issues in a timely manner and capable of leading a team of engineers to work on challenging analog designs.
- Must have track records to lead a team to tapeout successful IPs 3 products
- Familiar with VDSM parasitic effects and signal integrity to design robust and reliable analog IPs.
- Nice to have FinFET experience
- Experienced in floor-planning and reviewing layout, particularly on sensitive analog circuitry.
- Must have good understanding of layout trade-offs for optimal performance and size
- Experienced in silicon correlation and debugging.- Competency in laboratory measurement skills
- Possess excellent communication skill for successful interaction with wide range of engineering groups on deliverable across different geographical sites.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.