Graphics SW Engineer Internship
We are in search for a skilled student that could join our 3D graphics validation team. You would be involved in a broad set of activities, ranging from the implementation of automated test tools to creating test content that uses the latest developments in 3D graphics. If you are as passionate about quality, have the right scripting and technical problem solving skills, and would like to shape future 3D technologies, please get in touch with us.
- Student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar specialization
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new technologies
- Very good problem solving skills
- Good C/C++ and Java programming skills
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages Python, Perl, Bash, etc.
- Good English command
You will get additional bonus points if you:
- Know 3D graphics or compute standards
- Are keen to work in a multinational environment
We offer you:
Inside this Business Group
- A chance to work with and learn from the top-notch experts in the field
- Challenging tasks and plenty of career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- A chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more. Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.