Develops and documents electrical validation requirements and tests for verification of Si designs.
Investigates and resolves complex issues with hardware/BIOS/Firmware/Operating System implementations and recommends solutions.
Uses analysis to resolve electronic issues.
Evaluates analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry.
Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
We are looking for a candidate whose behavioral traits indicate:
-Ability to use methodological approaches to solve highly complex problems
-Ability to generate and deliver written and verbal reports on highly technical engineering content
-Solid communication skills in English
-Ability to make necessary autonomous decisions given vague and conflicting constraints
-Good interpersonal and leadership skills including working as a member of the ATV team.Minimum Qualifications
- Must have either a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering/Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analog circuit design or validation, and/or signal integrity design or validation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hands-on work in a hardware lab with test equipment oscilloscopes, TDR, VNA, logic analyzer, etc., computer systems, and test stations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in computer system hardware setup and operation
- Minimum 2 years test/validation software development, including experience with c, c++, or scripting languages such as Python
- Minimum 1 year experience with mathematical and statistical data analysis, including experience with JMP and/or Matlab.
- 7+ years of experience with analog circuit design or validation, and/or signal integrity design or validation
-Master of Science degree in Electrical EngineeringInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.