Responsible for the resolution of internal customer queries regarding benefits and other internal programs. Gathers and clarifies feedback and other information from internal customers through various methods, researches relevant guidelines, and responds to inquiries promptly. In dealing with more complex queries, may be involved with other customers within or across different functions. Provides coaching, influencing, and dispute resolution strategies to managers and other customers regarding company or benefits policies.
In addition, the ideal candidate will also:
- Demonstrate high individual performance, outstanding customer service, ability to manage several independent tasks with limited direction, and ability to maintain a strong commitment to an interactive global tam.
- Able to perform in-depth assessments identifying relevant information, define and analyze problems, establish decision-making parameters, manage through data, consult and recommend solutions.
- Able to effectively influence peers, business partners, vendors, and employees at all grade levels.
- Possess proficiency in three or more HR functional areas is preferred BusinessHR, compensation and Benefits, Staffing, Payroll, Relocation, and others.- Have proficiency with web-based manager and employees tools including Service Now and Workday.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, human resources or related field
- At least 6 years working in multi national companies
- Costumer service experience
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong influencing and coaching skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous and fast paced changing environments
- HR experienceInside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.