Thunderbolt™ 3 is computer port nirvana – delivering two 4K displays, fast data, and quick Computer ports with Thunderbolt 3 provide 40Gbps Thunderbolt – double the speed of the previous generation, USB 3.1 10Gbps, and DisplayPort 1.4.
For the first time, one computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices. In Thunderbolt mode, a single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while supplying power.
More Speed. More Pixels. More Possibilities.
This is what we do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLs_0wHcv4A
We are looking for a Design Automation Engineer to join our team in the CCD group.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning Elite team that deals with variety of challenges like implementation of very high-speed interface - TBT/PCIe/DP/USB3.1 running at 20/10 Gb/s and working with the most advanced DisplayPort, PCIe and USB standards for the Thunderbolt high speed technology.
- Define, develop and Write C++/C, Perl, skill, Tcl & Python code for EDA application, in Linux Environment, for EDA application.
- Design and support for various platform and tools inside OA environment.
- Work with other DA team member on software design stages, and debug stages, to push forward on internal tools design.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with analog team member, for any support issue
- Deal with computing and simple infra structure issue.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer science and electrical engineering.
• 1 years experience as a Software Engineer writing object oriented software, C++ & Standard Template Library.
• Skill language for QT code, eclipse IDE.
• Basic knowledge of VLSI
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.