As a member of the Tools & Methods team, you will work on the tools and development environment used by our engineers to build the next level of Autonomous Cars.You will help in providing configurations, create setups and be a supportive contact to your colleagues. You will be involved in providing solution and documentation of such.The work consists of configuring tools but also develop code and scripts for automation.
- Student f/m in Computer Science or similar
- Programming skills- Experience with Software Engineering workflows
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand, and respond professionally to customer questions and/or issues
- Self-driven and demonstrate the ability to multitask effectively
- Fluent EnglishInside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.