We are part of a department that leads BIG DATA analytics at Intel. Our team provides Infrastructure for the department in DevOps, CI, Software Architecture and Test Automation, using cutting-edge tools and methodologies from the industry and self-developed. We support projects that are based on cloud/big data technologies, Web, Mobile, Spark and more. We are hiring. We are looking for 2nd year student in Computer Science to join our DevOps team, helping us to transform our automated processes more robust and efficient. As a DevOps student you will develop automated processes in various areas like: cloud & on premise environment deployment, monitoring scripts for various network components, enforce DevOps standards, development lifecycle and more. You will be exposed to the latest technologies in cloud, on premise and DevOps and help us utilize them. Besides your tasks, you will take part in our team, department and Company activities, which includes personal growth and fun!
• Experience with Linux-Familiar with Linux/Unix shell scripting: Bash/sh, KSH, ZSH
• Willing to deep dive in to OS components, like file system, performance, networking and more.
• Knowledge in scripting languages, like: Python, PHP, Ruby.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP, firewalls, different network protocols-Knowledge in security, penetration tests, IPS/IDS tools/systems.
• Passionate about DevOps and open source software
• Hands-on approach, agile
• Team player-"Can Do" attitude and willingness to take the extra mile to make things work
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.