We are looking for an experienced Program Manager with a strong technical breadth in Silicon/SW/Communication System design to lead a new technology development for our market lead customers.
You'll be part of the Intel GNSS Core and Products division, developing the Intel next generation GNSS Global Navigation Satellite Systems solution. The GNSS Core and Products division is part of Intel's iCDG, which develops Intel wireless solutions such as 4G and 5G modems, WiFi, BT, WiGig and GNSS.
As GNSS Program Manager you'll lead the program development from early definition phase, through all development phases and till implemented by our customers. You'll work closely with the GNSS engineering teams on RF, Silicon, SW, Phy and Validation and manage the assimilation of our technology into Intel's products. You'll also work on a daily basis with peer teams that contribute to the GNSS development and with the platforms teams that integrate the GNSS into their products.
- 10+ years of experience of program management in the mobile market, with the ability to handle complex and uncertain environments.
- Strong technical background in either silicon, software or system development.
- Experience with GNSS technology, preferable with GNSS implementation into handsets is a key advantage.
- A highly motivated and committed leader, a quick self-learner and a good team player that has an aspiration to take a leading position with a winning team.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate, both verbal and in writing, and have the ability to convince others and present complex topics to different types of audiences.
- Ability to put together impactful program reviews and effectively drive decisions on project's plans & priorities.
- Ability to build trusted working relationships with worldwide peers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to manage indirect resources across the company to succeed in a high exposure/pressure environment.
- Must be experienced with working with cross-functional, cross-geos, virtual teams in remote locations and varying time zones.
Bachelor's science degree, MBA preferred.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.