Intern in Customer Expert Support for DSL CPE syst (f/m)
- Generation of test programs and automation programs for customer relevant DSLAMs. This automation is written in LabView and Python, and is executed in our system qualification laboratories worldwide.
- Verification of xDSL setups and the subsequent evaluation of automated tests.
- Reproduction of customer issues at our lab, data acquisition of loop-performance data using our test automation for linesimulators and noise generators.
- Depending on the incoming tasks other script languages like SciLab or TCL to program automated evaluation on different communication layers could be used.
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge in communications Engineering- Good knowledge of English language
- Programming skills
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.