Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and international environment? Are you an expert for the local labor markets and sourcing channels? Are you experienced in speaking to candidates and hiring managers?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, come join us and be the talent for our talent as Recruiter for DACH region f/m. Drive our hiring in an end-to-end process and engage with our candidates and managers on all hiring related topics. Develop sourcing strategies for our profiles, organize and attend career events, work with social media and use your creativity and networking skills to drive excellent results. Apply your high local expertise within a European organization and make a real difference for the business groups you support.
This is a 12 + months contract.
- At least 3+ years experience as Recruiter in the DACH Region
- Fluent in languages German and English
- Human Resources or another relevant degree
- Ability to plan and execute sourcing plan to generate required candidates/skill sets
- Excellent attention to detail, process management, content expertise
- Ability to influence business decisions and direction relative to hiring requirements, needs, strategy
- Excellent relationship management skills with candidates and business partners
- Strong customer engagement, expectations management, issue resolution, stakeholder management experience
- Ability to easily move between recruitment areas, countries, and business groups
- Excellent teamwork, project management, and partnership behaviors
- Ability to build relations and represent Intel externallyInside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.