Pre Si Valid/Verif Engineer - SoC_Integration_Verification
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Implement verification methodology including testbench development.
- Verify the integration of complex IP through simulation of RTL and gate level designs.
- Verify the SoC infrastucture IP’s like NoC , Clock controller , Reset controller , Power controller.
- Debug failing simulations and analyze coverage metrics
- Work and interface with all disciplines and responsible for Verification coverage, Test Concept , Test plans and Simulation results.
- Perform related front End Verification tasks including support for debug on Emulation and rapid prototyping platforms.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or equivalent university programs
- 5+ years of experience in relevant domain.
- Experience in Integration Verification for large SOCs at the "full-chip" level. This includes a strong knowledge of protocols for connecting CPUs, interconnect fabrics and peripherals together as well as knowledge of the various high level functions such as clocking, power, etc required for large SOCs.
- Understand the various SoC integration verification aspects like connectivity, IP integration, use case verification, Performance tests, Stress tests and system tests.
- Knowledgeable of ARM architecture and AMBA bus standards.
- Experience in working with Integrating Media Encoder/Decoders is a plus (H.264/H.265 Encode/Decode)
- Proficient in writing and debugging tests in UVM/system verilog as well as C
- Experience with industry standard interfaces such as DDR, PCIE, Ethernet, USB, SATA.
- Experience with assertion-based formal verification tools.
- Exposure on Arteris NoC is an added advantage.
- Exposure to low power design debug using UPF.
- Experience coding UVM test benches, scoreboards and monitors
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages like Gmake/Perl/Tcl/Python.
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Possess good communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.