At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings for Senior/Staff Physical Engineer roles, please apply.
- RTL to GDS implementation of blocks and full-chip.
- Full-chip and block level physical design including Synthesis, Floorplanning, CTS, Timing closure and Physical Verification.
- Continuously work towards improving the physical design methodology.
- Interface with Front End Design and Architecture teams to resolve Design Issues.
Inside this Business Group
- 4-20 years of hands on experience from RTL to GDS of blocks and full-chip.
- Experience in all aspects of physical design in advanced nodes (28nm and below)
- Proficient and powerful user of Synopsys Tool Suite (DC/ICC/ICC2/Star/PT).
- Experience in Mentor Calibre tools to run Physical verification
- Experience in IR-analysis using Redhawk/Voltus.
- Experience in Tcl/Tk, PERL, Makefile and Design Automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with an ability to work independently and within a team.
- Highly motivated, excellent team player, and customer oriented.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.