This requisition represents several openings within Intel's Business HR organization. Qualified candidates who apply to this requisition will be reviewed for all openings and offers will be matched with business needs and candidate interest and skillset.
Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world. With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings. Human Resources at Intel parallels our business - we are innovators and problem solvers dedicated to finding the brilliant minds and developing the incredible teams that help create the future.
Our passion in HR is to help all Intel employees and teams thrive as they define and deliver the future. Being a part of HR at Intel requires you to be bold, creative, take risks, and bring your best possibility thinking to every challenge. Which new employee experience and technological innovation will you be a part of?
The Talent & Diversity Manager role is an exciting new opportunity within Intel’s Business HR organization and will include the following responsibilities:
Own the Human Capital Life Cycle Process for assigned line of businesses:
• Develop 12 to 36 month workforce plans for your business unit in partnership with the Business HR Standards team, and the Business HR Director that directly align to the overall business plan.
• Strategic Workforce Planning (SWFP) –map work (current state), Identify critical roles, site strategies and 6B plan (connect to POR/financial plans). Ensure business unit strategies and plan incorporate diversity, learning and leadership solutions with appropriate reward strategies to bind differentiating talent. Should incorporate scenario planning as needed.
• Connect work design to talent strategies (work modeling)
• Provide talent ramp up/down plans as needed eg. magnitude, timing, estimates.
• Partner with Org Effectiveness, Talent Management Organization and Corporate People Movement for proactive people movement strategies and activities.
• Incorporate business group diversity strategies and goals into Human Capital plans. Track strategy & indicators through business outcomes.
• Provide Workforce data to the HR Manager/Director and respective talent stakeholders as requested (knowledge for plan)
Knowledge and Experience You will need to be successful in this Role:
§ Ability to influence senior business leaders at all levels of organization and influence and partner with functions across HR
§ Quickly build credibility with executive leaders, and to influence actions and growth beyond their comfort zone. Exhibit grace under fire when challenged, have difficult conversations constructively and boldly.
§ Be able to understand human capital data, draw conclusions and translate that into a compelling story for business leaders.
§ Proactively understand implications to talent through various lenses, including a thorough understanding of work differentiators to deliver the right talent strategies.
§ Strategic and Financial Acumen: understand the business group strategy, how profitability is achieved, who the business serves, how the business differentiates in the market & industry.
§ Talent Management: Understand how work and the organization connects through talent end to end solutions to position the business to proactively manage the talent flow (cost, quality and efficiency perspective)
§ Integration: Work across talent-related roles (Diversity, Rewards and Leadership & Learning) to build integrative strategies to build human capital talent plans
§ Organization Acumen: Understand how to connect organizational design to end to end talent strategies
§ Influence / coaching capability: Influence and coach leadership at all levels of the org to grow understand their capabilities to build right talent strategies to expand capacity.
§ Capacity and resource modeling: Experience with developing models that represent capacity or quantity of resources and how the needs grow and change over time.
§ Data Analytics: Assess talent data to draw meaningful conclusions.
§ Project Management: Demonstrate project management skills across highly matrix organizations.
§ Talent Process understanding to be able to consult with the business.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, California, Folsom; US, California, San Jose; US, California, Santa Clara;