RF Circuit Design Transceiver (f/m)
- RF Engineers are responsible for RF topology selection and design
- RF system analysis, RF system block characterization and specification.
- In addition, RF engineers operate radio frequency test equipment and are responsible for the design of RF circuits per specifications, simulations and analysis of RF circuits, understanding of analog circuits, characterization of board of chip layout requirements.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years experience in RF or analog integrated CMOS circuit design
- Solid experience with development tools Cadence and software development
- Profound knowledge of floor planning and power supply concepts
- Knowledge of computer automated RF lab measurement techniques
- Basic knowledge of modelling of RF devices RF transistor models, inductors, capacitance etc. and implementation in CAD tools
- Basic knowledge of test development for frontend and backend
- Strong demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional Teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical English fluent
Nice to have:
Inside this Business Group
- Basic knowledge of chip manufacturing process
- Basic knowledge of technologies and CMOS processes
- Basic knowledge of package and packaging processes
- Basic knowledge of package models
- Fundamentals in Envelope tracking technique welcome
- German language knowledge is an advantage
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.