The Labeler/Visualizer for Automotive team is looking for motivated and innovative student with programming skills who is interested in building a career of software engineer at Intel. You will be a part of agile team and will work side by side with experienced engineers on the Labelling Tools running as GUI application on different OS client machines or as a server script in the cloud that enables collaborative manual, semi-automated and fully-automated way to label and verify objects on the data streams of different formats stored in the cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and some experience in C and C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux platforms with development experience on one of them.
- Knowledge of QT framework, gtest and Computer Vision algorithms is a nice.
- Knowledge of Git, cmake , TeamCity is added advantage.
- Quick learner with desire to solve complex problems.
- Discipline, strong sense of responsibility, attention to the details.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- English: Intermediate or above.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.