You will become a part of the Intel Compiler Team that develops leading C/C++ and Fortran compiler products. Your focus will be on ensuring the high quality of the compilers so that we can sleep well after we release a product.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Analysis of stability issues found during testing of the product on different operating systems
- Validation of product conformance to programming language standards and other requirements
- Development of test cases to cover new functionality and to increase code coverage
- Compiler testing process support
- Communication with developers about issues discovered
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.