As a Digital Marketing Strategist in the PSG Digital Marketing group, you will be part of a dynamic team that delivers best-in-class digital solutions and customer experience. You will have opportunities to work on exciting web projects to continuously improve the digital capabilities for PSG. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Develop and implement Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) digital strategies to optimize customer experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction. The candidate will be responsible for Intel FPGA Web strategy and overseeing development and maintenance of digital properties encompassing PSG-owned web properties; and supporting infrastructure (web content management system, analytics, search). This person needs to have strong experience in Web Operations. Develop long-term website strategy in alignment with business objectives, including the integration of PSG web content and tools into Intel.com. Works closely with key company stakeholders in product marketing, business units, regional marketing, demand generation, technical communications, channel sales, customer service, and IT to understand functional requirements and translate to technical solutions. Manages relationships with key stakeholders in the company, developing shared prioritization criteria, policy and standards, and change management frameworks to set and meet expectations over the short and long term. Additionally, the successful candidate will bring their strong organization and project management skills to translate business requirements into technical requirements and manage scrum teams. Also demonstrates knowledge of current and emerging web technologies, best practices and information architecture to recommend best-in-class solutions, and will communicate technical solutions effectively to stakeholders and business partners.
Duties to include:
- Top priorities will include management of digital strategy integration across all digital channels including the integration of Altera.com for future alignment with Intel.com
- Understand current Web infrastructure and ability to make decisions on how pieces are integrated to minimize disruption
- Map information architecture (IA) and plan content migration
- Working closely with IT and business operations to map CRM functionality, access/entitlement to new environments
- Monitor and address performance of Intel PSG’s (Altera's) websites in gaining customer satisfaction and business objectives
- Guide UX and development team in Website enhancement projects in alignment with overall migration strategy. When needed, help team members get buy-in from stakeholders on new programs and website improvements
- Balance priorities between the competing needs of internal business groups, leveraging the web steering committee and management as needed
- Support regional website teams with localization best practices and standards as well as localization tools and processes
- Act as onsite liaison in corporate offices for international web development team.
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.