Product Development Engineer
- Responsible for developing full chip & IP test methods, on-chip DFT (Design-for-Test) definition and verification, test vector generation and coverage analysis, and 1st silicon debug for Intel’s FPGA products.
- Responsible for deploying Sort Class Test Program collateral and readiness for testability and manufacturability of FPGA from development stage into HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) factory and ready for production ramp (PRQ). Execute and build test case study for manufacturing testability and study, while the end goal is to drive quality ATE Test Program platform programming.
- Responsible for continuous manufacturing efficiency trend monitoring, identify improvement opportunity with first cut ROI study before develop and deploy the improvement proposal, or submitting the improvement project to rightful.
- Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams including designers, software, manufacturing, and product engineering, as you drive for test capability throughout the entire product development cycle.
- Drive test optimizations to reduce test cost, enhance product quality, improve manufacturing efficiency and accelerate manufacturing stability.
- As part of a highly technical team, you will have the opportunity to innovate on and establish new test methodology, as well as new test development process improvements.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.