Inside this Business Group
- Candidate should possess an Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM subject such as Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Statistics, or related fields.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment on a compressed work week schedule (Twelve hour shifts rotating between three and four days a week - including night shift)
- Spend the majority of time walking and/or standing on production floor.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
- Candidate must have permanent, unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth