A technical skill set where the individual has deep technical knowledge of the design and deployment of data centers and the associated subsystems. These can include expertise in data center layout, mechanical design systems, cooling, power delivery and other critical data center design expertise. The deliverables of the role may take the form of design of Intel's data centers, support for customers in designing their data centers or in the development of new products and technologies based on data center design expertise.The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems ADAS Data Center & Server Engineer, will be responsible for building data centers on-board the vehicle and connecting to cloud. The engineer will be responsible for handling all aspects of OS, Data Center software, Kernel, and middleware.
1. Build data center in the Autonomous Cars
2. Ensure performance of the data center, and troubleshoot platform integration issues
3. Troubleshoot system issues associated with data center
Inside this Business Group
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ yrs of hands-on experience on data center development.
- Knowledge of storage protocols
- Knowledge of hardware & software server & data center platforms
- Knowledge of OS Android/Linux highly desired.
- Experience with open source configuration and build tools.
- Ability to travel in US and Internationally
- Ability to work in a small and self-driven team is highly desired.
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.