Seeking a solid student of the at least second year to work on the Intern position and participate in software development activities. We are developing graphics drivers for Linux/Android/Windows based OSes and want you to help us with this.
What can you learn with us:
- Gain developer experience on big scale projects
- Get understanding of newest 3D graphics APIs
- Understand principles behind modern GPU hardware and software design
- Working with complex environments
What we offer:
We are offering flexible working hours that would help you integrate your work and education together. Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more. You will be also affected by our Great Place To Work Group activities that support our team events like wind/kite surfing, kayaking, scuba diving etc.
Inside this Business Group
You should be a student of technical university, preferably in Informatics faculty with strong skills in the overall programming.
- Analytic thinking
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge about programming in C/C++
- Familiarity of source control systems
- Good command of English
- Ability to cooperate with others
Additional qualifications (not mandatory):
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Familiarity with script languages (Perl, Bash, Python)
- Experience with debugging of complex projects
- Experience in 3D graphics and driver development
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.