You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Minimum of 1 year experience with:
- Experience with chemical typically used in semiconductor decapsulation and deprocessing
- Experience with high resolution optical and SEM microscopy
- Experience with semiconductor failure analysis methods and failure mechanisms
- Experience with chemical jet etchers for semiconductor package decapsulation
- Experience with industrial and California chemical lab environmental health safety and regulatory requirements
- Experience with scientific experimental discipline, including design of experiments, accurate data acquisition, analysis, and results documentation.
- Experience with track record of strict adherence to safety procedures and industry standards for working with hazardous chemicals, disposal, and prevention of incompatible reagents.
- Working knowledge of chemical reactions, comfortable working in a lab environment with acids, bases, solvents.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.