Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Master's in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 months experience in the following areas:
o Python development
o Software development/ testing in a Windows environment.
- Minimum 6 months experience with teams that practice Agile and continuous integration/delivery.
- Minimum 6 months experience with build/test frameworks such as TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Minimum 3 months experience in unit testing.
- Minimum 6 months experience working with pre-production hardware.
- Minimum 6 months experience with software release management.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.