As Functional Safety Manager within the Intel Programmable Solution Group PSG, you will be part of a highly creative team targeting critical Intel growth markets such as autonomous driving . Your task will be to provide technical leadership for the product line safety function and for its customers. You will perform this in close cooperation with different functional owners both within PSG as well as across Intel.
This challenging role will not only require extensive project leadership skills but also a thorough understanding of system safety standards within the automotive and industrial markets.
Inside this Business Group
- Master of Science within in Electrical, Mechanical, Applied Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years or equivalent of work experience in Semiconductor and Functional Safety
- Experience with software development is a plus
- Experience with the ISO26262 standard
- Extensive knowledge of system safety and monitoring methods
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Positive and open minded
- Innovative approach
- High level of communication and teamwork capability
- Analytical and structured
- Regular Business travel required
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.