We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Our CS Mechanical Engineers create and maintain site standards for cleanroom facilities systems that enable cutting edge design and technical manufacturing, implement and ensure adherence to Intel's Virtual Factory standards where applicable, own mechanical systems in a 24/7 factory environment, respond to customer requests or quality events as they occur, identifying and implementing system improvement opportunities, performing design reviews, conducting functional acceptance testing for system acceptance, determining on-going maintenance requirements, and developing solutions using model based problem solving. They are expected to participate in the development of project scope, budget, and schedule, as well as interface with outside A&E firms, local municipalities/utilities, trade contractors and other Intel stakeholders throughout a project design phase.
Our engineers support request for proposal RFP development for all external consultants and contract work as required, perform conceptual mechanical engineering analysis for multiple scenarios that can include high level schedule and/or budget development to help customers and stakeholders make critical business decisions based on time and cost constraints and develop and innovate to meet facilities requirements of a technology development facility.
Job responsibilities for Mechanical Vibration Engineer includes:
- Providing Facilities engineering leadership for the CS Vibration Program in order to promote equipment health and reliability. - Owns coordination and communication with CS Operations teams and vendor.- Ensures equipment is monitored and analyzed routinely to provide reliability and avoid manufacturing/facility excursions. - Owns program documentation and maintenance strategy. - Supports Facilities technology & development for the virtual factory network. - Provides direct support and maintains routine communication with key stakeholders to ensure latest and most cost effective solutions are utilized and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards. - Provides technical guidance to ensure compliance with safety, code, and Intel standards as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve reliability. - Provides transfer Support to VF facilities & ongoing technical guidance to VF sustaining facility teams to maintain and improve factory operations.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with:
Mechanical facility systems design, construction, operations, Fire Protection, Process Mechanical.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience with Statistical Process control
- Experience in design, construction, operation, and maintenance of mechanical equipment pumps, piping, valves, HVAC, exhaust, scrubbers, and familiarity with process control instrumentation, PID control, SCADA, in an industrial environment.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment desirable
- Experience partnering with technicians on maintenance management, non-standard work, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of codes and standards of mechanical engineering.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth