Intel's Programmable Solutions Group PSG is looking for a Technical Account Manager TAM to join its UK sales team. You will be tasked with increasing revenue from a set of existing customers and generating new revenue from customers in emerging markets. PSGs continuing application of Moore's Law to drive the future of FPGAs will provide you with a compelling product portfolio to achieve success.
Additional responsibilities are:
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Sales and/or FAE experience with complex semiconductors.
- A winning mind-set demonstrated through success challenging customer incumbent technology choices.
- Comfortable engaging with customer senior management.
- An ability to synthesize complex customer situations into clear and concise needs, and drive action.
- Having a methodology for prioritizing activity and staying focused on those priorities.
- An appropriate qualification in electronics and/or software engineering.
- Open to change, able to recognize and act upon the opportunities presented by change. -
Experience in selling FPGAs would be desirable, but not essential.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.