Intel is looking for a talented, highly motivated candidate to join its strategic marketing team in the FPGA Video and Vision Business Group. As a Strategic Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and executing on a cohesive strategy to drive growth of Intel FPGA adoption for vision applications across vertical markets including Digital Security and Surveillance, Smart City, Machine Vision, and Visual Retail. This requires a strong understanding of the market and ability to navigate through a complex, fast changing environment. The successful candidate will join a diverse world-wide team of FPGA business experts within the Intel Programmable Solutions Group.
This person is primarily located in High Wycombe, UK with requirement for International and Domestic business travel to customers, other Intel sites and attend trade shows. Key responsibilities may include: Work closely with strategic customers to align and deliver the value of Intel FPGAs and vision solutions to their business need, develop and manage strategic partner ecosystem relationships, close collaboration with Intel cross functional teams including business divisions, engineering, and sales teams to define and execute synergy opportunities. Provide input to future device and software planning.
What we offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a position and that may, or may not, be available for all location(s) at this time. If you would be interested in this position, should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- 5 years of experience in relevant industry sector (i.e. FPGA, embedded vision, machine learning, vision analytics, etc.)
- Experience with creating, and executing, comprehensive strategic plans
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Experience on video, and vision system architecture
- Customer facing experience in strategic marketing, field applications engineer, sales, product marketing, or similar role.