As part of this job, you will operate the UPW (Ultra Pure Water) systems and work & track UPW maintenance & infrastructure supporting systems.
You will be requested to work with few data bases, issue reports and present them, analyze data, qualitative analysis and data gathering.
Job also includes: working with many people Engineers, technicians and managers, team work in an integrative environment, driving Systems improvement projects and cost reduction activities in the area.
You should be a student for M.Sc./B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical/Chemistry engineering or similar
Additional qualifications include:
* High level and experience with EXCEL, ACCESS & Microsoft Office
* Multitasking and ability to work in parallel on many tasks
* Ability to work in team with good team relations
* Ability to work with priorities
* High Technical skills and ability
* Ability to work independently
* High customer orientation
* Good communication skills
* High ability to express verbally and in written in English
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth