The Autonomous Cloud program is looking for passionate graduate students to work with our Automated Driving Data Center Platform team on next generation, cutting-edge research from advanced perception to decision systems to simulation and control. Internship areas include the following: Adversarial networks, AI safety, Numerical optimization and Advanced signal processing.
Inside this Business Group
The candidate should possess the below behavioral skills:
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for solving mathematical problems
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master's or PhD in Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, Operations Research or related field.
Minimum of 6 months of experience in:
- Programming skills in Python, C++, and/or R in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Akka, Zepellin, Solr/Elastic search.
- Experience with Robotic Operating Systems ROS.
- Experience with collaborative control version systems like github.
- Experience prototyping in Matlab, Python, R or other development environment.
- Experience working with Xeon and Xeon Phi processors.
- Knowledge of Bayesian statistics, differential geometry, and topology.
- Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Caffe.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Arizona, Phoenix; Oregon, Hillsboro;