Inside this Business Group
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with 3-5 years of industry experience in IC Design, IC Test, or equivalent field.
• Strong coding and debugging / problem solving skills.
• Solid understanding of digital and analog circuits, its associated test methods and fault models.
• Test content development experience, fundamental knowledge of DFT for test coverage and exposure to multiple ATE tester platforms are preferred.
• Additional Skills that would be of advantages for Intel: Tester knowledge CMT/HDMT, Testlib/TestClass EVG, Test Program Generation Tool TPIE, CMTP, Programming knowledge Python, C++, Perl.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.