Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 8 years additional experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 5 years additional experience, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in testing and development of automated testing for firmware or software code bases.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system, and HW/FW/SW interactions
- Developing unit tests for code quality validation
- Experience with automated test environments such as Jenkins
- Firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and tool chains.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of multitasking, event driven firmware using C
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of data manipulation and memory
- Management algorithms in flash memories.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with architecture, validation, manufacturing, and other disciplines.
- Good analytical, integration, support, and debugging skills.
- Proactive approach to work and communication
Inside this Business Group
Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to test and validate architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++). Unit and system level test and verification. Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, and SSD architecture.
Knowledge of storage interface standards such as NVMe and PCIe. Experience in managing design environments using various tools such as make, Python, Perl, SVN, Jira, and Confluence.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.