The position is SW Development Student in WiFi Windows Drivers group part of Wireless Communication Department. The group develops Software for all Windows based WiFi 802.11 products. In addition, the group develops products based on advanced WiFi standards and Extensions, such as 11ac, WiFi Direct and Wireless display Miracast.
The Student will take part in the team's activities such as design, development, debug, testing and more.
We are looking for a fast and independent learner while having the ability to be a great team player and work as part of a team of talented engineers. The work consists specialization in areas such as WiFi Standard 802.11. In addition, the job includes C/C+ and Object Oriented Programming, working in Windows Kernel and more.
Inside this Business Group
The successful Student will:
- Be a first degree Student in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering with computer majors.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Be a quick, motivated learner.
- Have knowledge in C programming; knowledge of C++ will be an advantage
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.