Intel iCDG is seeking a highly motivated Senior ESD RF engineer to drive leading edge RF ESD implementation for analog RF products. As a Senior ESD RF engineer you will be part of a talented and dynamic team of engineers responsible for the development and implementation of ESD & Latchup solutions in iCDGs LTE and 5G Transceier, PMU, IoT and Modem product designs. You will be responsible for the ESD implementation into ICDG’s RF products designs throughout the complete product life cycle. You will use your technical expertise to confront the challenges of low capacitive, area saving ESD concepts, meeting the ESD robustness targets without degrading the RF performance requirements. Your responsibilities include the analysis of functional product requirements with respect to ESD & Latchup concepts, planning and execution of ESD & Latchup design reviews, tool based Pre-Si verification of ESD & Latchup protection concepts and formal milestone releases. You will assess ESD & Latchup qualification results and failure analysis results. We are seeking a passionate engineer who is pro-actively driving the ESD RF roadmap for iCDG’s product design and who will grow into the role of a task force lead in case of ESD qualification fails.
Inside this Business Group
- Master degree and/or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- 5+ years experience as an analog design engineer and/or ESD development/application engineer
- Experience in ESD design, development and ESD & Latchup product qualification desired
- Background in RF circuit design desired
- Demonstrated project coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within an international team environment
- Proficiency in working with Unix, Cadence, Virtuoso and Calibre
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.