Manufacturing Technician - Contract(KM)
- Perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment's process and training.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and sustaining.
- In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- The Manufacturing Technician may be responsible for the buddy program, a trainer and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- Participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
- High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
Diploma in any engineering field with great positive and growth mindset.