Intel's Programmable Solutions Group PSG is looking to expand its Western sales team (covering French, Belgian & Dutch customers) with the appointment of a new Technical Account Manager (TAM).
This is a commissioned based role. The successful applicant will be tasked with increasing revenue from a set of existing customers and generating new revenue from customers in emerging markets. PSG's continuing application of Moore's Law to drive the future of FPGAs will provide a compelling product portfolio to achieve success.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Leading the creation of customer strategies and driving tactics using Intel and partner resources.
- Determining new customer targets within the region based on defined criteria.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with customer engineering and management teams.
- Create and execute a plan to exceed annual Sales targets.
- Forecasting monthly Sales matrix with supporting commentary.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.